• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dedicated aircraft at Flex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWA I'm going to come right out and say it "you are full of it". KR has been telling us what the future holds thru Heather. I was thinking about the offer, but had my doubts. You just confirmed it. Smoke and mirrors. So you are telling me I know nothing about what is going on, so you are basically calling Uncle Kenn a liar. Thanks for the update.

class act?? I could care less what you think however I never wrote anything that isn't true just because I don't sugar coat it If that don't make me a class act in your eyes. To F ING bad how's that for you class

Cheers

I can tell you that this isn't far off the mark. Expect more announcements about Flex leadership changes soon. Sorry -- can't say any more than this right now.

It's low of you to post as if you know something and not tell us, especially when it does affect us. Just come out and tell us if DW is gone or not.

It's low of you to post as if you know something and not tell us, especially when it does affect us. Just come out and tell us if DW is gone or not.

We've not heard from DW or Weiss in ages. Weiss is in Cleveland this week doing who knows what? All the silence is deafening.

We've not heard from DW or Weiss in ages. Weiss is in Cleveland this week doing who knows what? All the silence is deafening.

Hope theres no truth to this. She's the best boss we have had since I've been at flex.

Latest resources

Back