Deal! Air Tran/SWAPA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
InYourSix,

Nice. What's the matter? Disappointed no arbitration and no more SWA/AAI threads to highjack and spew?

It's not over yet. There still needs to be a vote. If it isn't fair, it won't go. If it is fair, there will be a lot of AT guys mixed in with Corndogs. That's really all I ever wanted to see, and where Whataburger and Redflyer end up.

OYS

It's not over yet. There still needs to be a vote. If it isn't fair, it won't go. If it is fair, there will be a lot of AT guys mixed in with Corndogs. That's really all I ever wanted to see, and where Whataburger and Redflyer end up.

OYS
Fortunately, you're not in the mix...

He just wants to stir sh/t up bc swa is poised to be a growing international carrier. I'd be nervous too if I'd placed my career eggs once again in one of the most hated corporations in america.

He just wants to stir sh/t up bc swa is poised to be a growing international carrier. I'd be nervous too if I'd placed my career eggs once again in one of the most hated corporations in america.

Right? What? You, SWA, currently don't do any international. None. Volaris does it for you. Airtran does some Mexico and Caribbean. They will teach you. Maybe you guys can change your name to the NEW People's Express. Slow down though, you are still learning autothrottles and VNAV.

OYS

General

Right? What? You, SWA, currently don't do any international. None. Volaris does it for you. Airtran does some Mexico and Caribbean. They will teach you. Maybe you guys can change your name to the NEW People's Express. Slow down though, you are still learning autothrottles and VNAV.

OYS

Don't you have your own house to worry about? In addition to 24 Midwest closures comming, what about this:

Nice job on Pinnacle growing 51%!!!!!

http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/news/2011/07/15/delta-ending-flights-to-24-small.html?ana=yfcpc

http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/...cle-airlines-passenger-traffic.html?ana=yfcpc

oops, and this:

Delta Air Lines Inc. (NYSE: DAL - News), the second largest U.S. airline, is slated to release its second quarter 2011 earnings on July 18. The current Zacks Consensus Estimate for the second quarter is 49 cents, representing a 25.17% decline from the year-ago level.

Last edited:
It was a lot more fun when OY6 was outta a job.

Latest resources

Back