• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Deal! Air Tran/SWAPA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word is the leaks from CJ are hurting rank and file, and undermining the AAI MC. Stoking the fire without the context of the whole agreement could hurt both sides before the vote.

Word is the leaks from CJ are hurting rank and file, and undermining the AAI MC. Stoking the fire without the context of the whole agreement could hurt both sides before the vote.

She hasn't posted a single word about it on our internal message board. So why don't you just stick to what your pilots are saying and let us worry about our own crew here chief.

I think this speaks volumes of SWA MGMNT. No other Mgmnt did what they just did. Not only did they speed the process up exponentially, they also laid it on the table and said "here guys, this is probably as fair as you will find, arbitration included.

."

Wow.So that's how it went down.

If CJ is really doing that I will be highly disappointed in her. I will chose not to believe it for now. I've known her since well before her AAI days and she is a firecracker but a really fun person to be around and someone I always knew to have integrity. Tell me it ain't so!

What about our CJ? Is he well?

Latest resources

Back