• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure, sounds about right. Any ideas when the new category list comes out? I held my own on the ER in NYC but missed SEA by thaaattt much...maybe next year:)

Didn't the first few classes in 2007 all go to the NYC M88B?

Mine was 1 NYC 73N, and the rest was split ATL and NYC M88.

I figured me saying "never" in a post would spur there being at least one exception. :)

I don't think anyone should be getting all worked up as if new hires will be getting right in on more "senior" equipment. Don't you guys have HUNDREDS of RECALLS to come back first? Not like they haven't "paid their dues" and then some.By the time new hires get filtered in, I would think they should plan for NYC in the MD88 at best.

Until then, the "hiring" will likely just be adding people senior to the currently working junior people. Even if many recalls don't come back, there are still a lot out there that will.
Good point (even if it isn't what we want to hear). Throw in a further draw down of CVG this fall and we are probably right back to an Advance Entitlement with a lot of displacement action. Displacements seem to always result in pilots in equipment by seniority order, while the junior assignments to plum positions requires genuine organic growth.

Latest resources

Back