• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL and AirlineApps

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fly High, now go ask them what percentage of those apps are ones they feel are interviewable? I bet you get a number will below 3K :D

What is going on at DAL???? My FO just got hired with 2000hrs...SHE, has no Turbine PIC .....Its not a jealousy thing.....Im remeber leaving my base to fly ATR to boost my PIC to be more competitve and it seems now it was for nothing. To be hired just because ur a girl????? Just not right....I guess experience doesnt count anymore.

Last edited:
What is going on at DAL???? My FO just got hired with 2000hrs...SHE, has no Turbine PIC .....Its not a jealousy thing.....Im remeber leaving my base to fly ATR to boost my PIC to be more competitve and it seems now it was for nothing. To be hired just because ur a girl????? Just not right....I guess experience doesnt count anymore.

Who said she was hired simply because she is a girl??? Maybe her education level is high - Masters or Doctorate perhaps. No failed checkrides. Flight hours are only one part of the application, not the totality.

Simple, she is probably from the Western Michigan Program with DAL. Done a 73N type with DAL and the FAA and part of WIA. Simply put her quals surpass your flight hrs.

Who said she was hired simply because she is a girl??? Maybe her education level is high - Masters or Doctorate perhaps. No failed checkrides. Flight hours are only one part of the application, not the totality.

She has her Bachelor in AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, no failed checkrides, not fromWestern Michigan, NO type ratings......OHH THAT'S RIGHT ,SHE'S A GIRL.....
......HIRE HER....Flown with her many times and she's deathly afraid of xwind landings......Nevermind that ,SHE'S A GIRL.......

Last edited:
Hi.

jetjam619: I have been discriminated against, too on a number of occasions (and so has my CEO). All you can do is move on and keep trying. I know it is not the easiest thing to do right now, but if you can do it it will be the best option. Dwelling on the negatives helps no one, but especially not yourself!

Good luck and God Bless!

cliff
LFW

Latest resources

Back