Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current and correct Flight Options rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
for all you flex pilots my heart goes out to you for the recent transaction that took place. this is the honest truth from a travel air pilot do us all a favor and organize now.

Most are waiting to see how things play out. We have remained union free because overall we decided we don't need a union. If things take a turn for the worse don't be surprised when the majority have a change of heart. If we continue to be treated fairly by the new ownership it clearly benefits everyone. We are all going into this with an open mind and giving management the opportunity to do the right thing. Time will tell and by not being currently organized we have plenty of options if needed.

Last edited:
Dude, you are living in a dream world. There is someone vehemently chopping down your ivory tower. His name is Kenneth Ricci, wake up and smell the coffee. I'll buy you a double shot of expresso if needed. For gods sake wake up. He is illegally buying up capacity and trying to corner the market after screwing over the hard working pilots at flops. The man is a convicted felon and wife cheater. For the love of all that's holy wake up and try to save the last shred of decency in the fractional profession!

Dude, you are living in a dream world. There is someone vehemently chopping down your ivory tower. His name is Kenneth Ricci, wake up and smell the coffee. I'll buy you a double shot of expresso if needed. For gods sake wake up. He is illegally buying up capacity and trying to corner the market after screwing over the hard working pilots at flops. The man is a convicted felon and wife cheater. For the love of all that's holy wake up and try to save the last shred of decency in the fractional profession!

What do you want him to do about the situation this week?

Take somebodys word for it that has been in hios exact shoes 12 years ago and send in the fuccccing card. As much as I hate the teamsters if the three of us don't unite and soon expect the frac duty days to continue to be 14 hours and pay to be in the 90k range. Don't know what else to say you guys got fuccced. I been rolled by Ricci three times too many. The teamsters suck badly, I can tell you six months under ricci you will be begging for mercy!

Everyone is hinting at the CitationAir acquisition by Ricci's group but it hasn't been announced. People sure this rumor has legs so soon after the Flexjet acquisition?

Latest resources

Back