• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crashpad gaming

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XBOX should make an airline industry video game. Kind of along the lines of Grand Theft Auto. You could fly down to Florida and beat up the gulfstream PFT guys. Then return home to upgrade only to find they are closing your base where you just bought a new house. Now you get to commute to a crashpad. Then you could go to work and try to taxi faster than Southwest. Maybe another challenge would be to try and get more wind checks on final than Delta. You could be rewarded with JB stock only to see it worth nothing in a few years. When you accru a week of vacation you fly to AZ and hunt down JO and toss him into a spinning 1900 prop. Don't screw up on the flight home because if you do management gets to steal your pension.

LearLove said:
XBOX should make an airline industry video game. Kind of along the lines of Grand Theft Auto. You could fly down to Florida and beat up the gulfstream PFT guys. Then return home to upgrade only to find they are closing your base where you just bought a new house. Now you get to commute to a crashpad. Then you could go to work and try to taxi faster than Southwest. Maybe another challenge would be to try and get more wind checks on final than Delta. You could be rewarded with JB stock only to see it worth nothing in a few years. When you accru a week of vacation you fly to AZ and hunt down JO and toss him into a spinning 1900 prop. Don't screw up on the flight home because if you do management gets to steal your pension.

brilliant !!!!! I'd buy it

understand the two a little bit more...

x-box has x-box live. its a server controlled by microsoft. and your live games all run on that one server so theres equal lag or smoothness for everyone and it limits problems. its more consistent. and its all broadband i believe. there is a fixed standard monthly charge for it too.

PS2. their online games are run on servers controlled by the GAME MANUFACTURER themselves so theres the potential for inconsistent performance depending on how reliable/fast/cheap the game manufacturer wants its server to be. so each game will behave differently most likely depending on where the server is and how fast the lines to it or from it are. theres a monthly charge for SOME games...not all. so check out that game closely before you buy it.

advantage in online play?...X-box i think.

however, all yall really need to check out the latest on the PS3 in development....cell architecture CPU chip...(trashes conventional x86 architecture that we have now....even trashes 64 bit)

XBOX and play online with XBOX live. It is a great way to waste your day/night/day.... You might want to mix in some exercise, because you are about to become a serious gamer slug.

YEE HAWW
snowman

The ONLY thing the pS2 has going for it is Grand Turismo, hands down the best racing game ever.

But I still own an Xbox

Lear,

That last post was great! LMAO.

RAV

I enjoy playing GTA and Gran Tourismo but I own an XBOX and wouldn't trade it for the world. I think NCAA Football plays better on Xbox than PS2 (after playing both).

I gotta stand up for my beloved PS2. Don't buy a system for just one title (Halo is pretty cool though) - far more games available for PS. Gran Turismo 4 is coming out soon and it promises to be the end all driving sim. Won't see that on XBox. Plus really how much money do feel like giving to Bill Gates anyway? And those controllers are just...wierd.

snowman said:
XBOX and play online with XBOX live. It is a great wayto waste your day/night/day.... You might want to mix in some exercise,because you are about to become a serious gamer slug.

YEE HAWW
snowman

X-Box even has that base covered. Yourself Fitness. :)

Latest resources

Back