Crashpad gaming

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ILLINI

So i'm looking for input on the best gaming system to have in a crash pad to kill time while sitting reserve.

X-Box or Playstation II????

I'd appreciate any insight you could offer!

Definately XBox!

xbox, halo-2, xbox live

If anyone else tells you other, they are just pissed playstation does not have halo-2 and xbox live.

gamecube, small, easy to transport, relatively inexpensive, with many good games available (contrary to what the psii and xbox fanatics will have you believe, including some decidely 'mature' fare

or if you wanna go really cheap,

you can find a used sega dreamcast which is a pretty good system (closer to a psII than psone) with tons of games out there....

I have a PS2. Got it in late 2001 or early 2002 before I upgraded thinking I'd play it on reserve. I hardly ever play it. I use it as a DVD/CD player with my surroundsound system. I do play ACE combat 4 and Finest Hour from time to time. I don't play it enough to justify buying new games like ACE combat 5. I also have Grand Theft Auto 3 but I usually just drive around and run over the people and beat up the hookers.

The other day I was at a friends house and played Halo2 on xbox. GET AN XBOX!!!! That freakin game rules and like I explained before, I'm not a big video game player.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back