• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Court

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what ever he wrote can you post it for us non flexjet employees to see? please tell me that this will be forwarded to the judge

It's just more lies, bs, innnuendo and twisting. In the latest round he is trying to say the company won by getting the VSP back despite every shred of evidence they presented it to try to break the union and recinded it to try to break the union. Now they are obfuscating truth to try to break the union.

Before that it was SPT's attempt to guve us a run down of the hostage case and how it was actually the company and their efforts that got them their jobs back. You know, because they fired them, they tried to help them.

The facts are they keep losing and losing badly in every court case since we were accquired. That ought to tell you something. And since they are losing and know sooner or later people will wake up, they are trying to lull the masses back to sleep with comforting stories that say the company is all good and the real winners here...

You know, same old same old company BS.

Go on yammer and read the latest from Handschuch! PMSL!! :laugh: he can't really be that stupid...can he? The judge said he will rule in favor of the union and FORCE management to honor the VSP! Handschuch, you management types wanted to kill the VSP. You are a spinning tool! And only SPT believes your BS.

Considering his history (and knowing him) I wonder if he is maybe just too dumb to know he is an idiot.

As for SPT, it's interesting. I think sooner or later his ranting will get either him or Handshuch in serious trouble.

So logically, all 3 hostages say the the union and the union alone got them their jobs back. All 3 continued (and still do) to devote time, effort and even their own money to support union efforts after the fact, even when other POC fell off the radar. That speaks volumes.

Before the gag order was issued, we were given irrefutable proof via a union communication Handshuch lied. Then it was Handshuch himself who basically admitted he committed perjury in one of his yammer rants. Then the company presses hard for a gag order and gets it.

Now it appears the gag order has been broken by one of the interested parties. If SPT seems to have "insider" infomation, who gave it to him? He is too stupid to draw these conclusions on his own and that's me being nice. What he is saying is purposefully inflamatory and disingenuous.

I'm not part of the union at all and I have no insider information. I know I've tried to get it and get squarely shut down. Outside of paying dues and being a generally friendly and talkative participant with some on leadership, I have no more special privilege than the next guy. Still, I'm invested enough I get more than the average bear. So I have to ask myself , how where and why is SPT so knowledgable about a court case with an existing gag order placed on it? Are they really that stupid or perhaps is that the biggest sign yet he and Handshuch are full of BS?

Last edited:
I'm not part of the union at all and I have no insider information. I know I've tried to get it and get squarely shut down. Outside of paying dues and being a generally friendly and talkative participant with some on leadership, I have no more special privilege than the next guy. Still, I'm invested enough I get more than the average bear. So I have to ask myself , how where and why is SPT so knowledgable about a court case with an existing gag order placed on it? Are they really that stupid or perhaps is that the biggest sign yet he and Handshuch are full of BS?

As someone who has had dinners, phone calls, face to face conversations with Handschuch over the years, I know full well that he's an open book. Anyone here will tell you that. He's told me things about other employees that would blow your mind. While I enjoy a little dirty laundry as much as the next guy, I have to admit that I was a little dumbfounded that he would talk about people so loosely. So, your point is spot on. We all know SPT has Handschuch on speed dial and they've been tight for two decades. I've never been anywhere near as tight with him as SPT is so I can only imagine what intel he's being fed.

As someone who has had dinners, phone calls, face to face conversations with Handschuch over the years, I know full well that he's an open book. Anyone here will tell you that. He's told me things about other employees that would blow your mind. While I enjoy a little dirty laundry as much as the next guy, I have to admit that I was a little dumbfounded that he would talk about people so loosely. So, your point is spot on. We all know SPT has Handschuch on speed dial and they've been tight for two decades. I've never been anywhere near as tight with him as SPT is so I can only imagine what intel he's being fed.

Speaking about other employees sounds like a libel case waiting to happen. Management is not allowed to disclose personal issues. Would love to know who he was talking about and forward to proper authorities even if it's just HR. He should be fired.

Speaking about other employees sounds like a libel case waiting to happen. Management is not allowed to disclose personal issues. Would love to know who he was talking about and forward to proper authorities even if it's just HR. He should be fired.

The additional problem is it is not always accurate. I know for a fact several of his schoolhouse stories and private disclosures are not accurate but rather his version peppered with some truth here and there. He's created a long list of quiet enemies for this reason.

Anonymous boards are one thing but remember in the real world if someone is willing to trash others to you behind their back, he's probably trashing you to others behind your back.

Someone must be getting nervous in CGF. Yammer is exploding. Handschuch is lying as fast as he can type. SPT is kicking up his imbecilic illiteracy to notches unknown to man. Wookie, the backstabbing scumbag, is lying almost as fast as handie, and even the narcissist in chief, King is joining in on the d-baggery. It's actually humorous. #lastditcheffort?

Last edited:
Someone must be getting nervous in CGF. Yammer is exploding. Handschuch is lying as fast as he can type. SPT is kicking up his imbecilic illiteracy to notches unknown to man. Wookie, the backstabbing scumbag, is lying almost as fast as handie, and even the narcissist in chief, King is joining in on the d-baggery. It's actually humorous. #lastditcheffort?

Interesting too because our chief pilot JD decided after all this time to chime in. Sounded like a coerced statement but still...

Interesting mostly because it's well known he is interviewing at multiple locations, even showing up at a SWA job fair.

If he's so happy and this place is so great, why is he working hard to put it in his rear view mirror?

Interesting too because our chief pilot JD decided after all this time to chime in. Sounded like a coerced statement but still...

Interesting mostly because it's well known he is interviewing at multiple locations, even showing up at a SWA job fair.

If he's so happy and this place is so great, why is he working hard to put it in his rear view mirror?

Maybe Southwest needs to know his (JD) anti-union stance

Maybe Southwest needs to know his (JD) anti-union stance

That's a tough call. In private circles he is known to be very supportive of anything anti-cleveland, anti-ricci having witnessed first hand the grade a ********************ery that's gone on behind closed doors. No pro-union per se but certainly not anti. If he wants to move on let him but the hypocrisy is rich.

Personally, I think the statement was co-erced. He is very quiet. The only other time I can think of him wading into the pool was a little CYA after one of our POC (GG) wrote an open letter about union support that referenced his need to spend thousands on a lawyer after a run in with the office but actually never called JD out.

The open letter did not reference the details but the back story is our then chief pilot, TC did not get along with this guy because of petty personality differences. When an issue came up where his co-pilot published cockpit youtube landings, TC took it as his opportunity to fire them both. They claim the firing never happened but I believe it did or at least was threatened to be the next step.

The smoking gun was several back and forth emails with JD, then an ACP, where this pilot was asking for advice and direction on how to handle his co-pilots recording and whether or not vertain FAR's were applicable since the point was in question from his co-pilot. Basically JD told him it was fine and not to worry about it, essentially giving permission to his copilot to record and publish his videos.

Basically JD sat back and let these pilots suffer the consequences saying the ultimate responsibility was on the captain not anything he wrote in an email. That's why this pilot had to hire a lawyer. So while I lile JD this story is proof the company has always and certainly now more than ever will hang you out to dry no matter what the office directs you to do.

So that's the long story. JD is not necessarily a bad guy but he is a bit of a weasel. It's telling the only 2 times he has waded into the pool of union debatw was when he thought his dirty laundry was going to air (and it never did) and now in a very suspiciously odd way.

Oh do you want more interesting back story? It was actually another POC guy who turned these pilots into management for the videos. Talk about tension.

Flexjet can be a little bit of a soap opera sometimes. And no better evidence of that than the fake outrage of some of our brethren. Honestly, you could post the sermon on the mount on union letterhead and these ******************************bags would call it divisive and unprofessional.

Latest resources

Back