• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Future Uncertain ... Again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man that really sucks for you guys if true. I hate to see aircraft leave one carrier and go to another. I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope if we get any of your aircraft I hope some of the pilots will come too. On another note I think those planes are going to be offered up for a 2 for 1 swap or 1 for1 swap for ya'll 700 and 900 for 200's.

Sad to hear all this but I jumped ship at Comair five years ago. The writing was on the wall back then. It's been a slow painful death. Good luck to everyone still there.

You need help. I would recommend to you to delete what you said. People/delta could take that as a threat.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be awesome if a building collapsed and killed everyone at Delta!!! God I would love that!!! I really and truly would love that!!! F'n Scumbag C***s!!!!

In light of recent events, you're either a complete idiot or need serious help.

I imagine emotions are VERY high at Comair right now.

oh well...i know some mainline guys that probably said the same about comair back in the day. but really, I do feel bad for anyone affected by this-just thought his comment crossed the line.

To all of my Comair friends, I just spoke with a nameless source that had confirmed what we had all thought and suspected. I wanted to give all of you as much of a heads-up as possible. Comair will be making the announcement on July 31st. Their last day of operations will be September 30th.

The U.S. Marshals were briefed to disarm the Comair FFDO's to reduce the risk of one of them from potentially going postal.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I felt that if I were still at Comair, I would want to know this information as soon as possible in order to plan accordingly.

I wish the best of luck to all of you.

Latest resources

Back