colgan question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr Wu said:
Sucks for you that you weren't good enough to be considered for our "disorginized" airline. Try PDT.

All i was saying is it would be nice when someone says they will call you back and then they dont it leaves you to wonder what happend.

They are disorganized and as quoted above, a little like a three ring circus..but i love it..home every night, with my pick of the schedules after only being here a short time. Its not the same way for everybody, but I have been lucky. Oh, and I am building time like crazy, not sure what I'm going to do with my time, but it is not a bad place for now. The only way I was able to get the interview was to go through Airline Apps.

Yeh 900TT blow me you could not even find your way around lGA on a good day kid! You should go fly with mrNAZI I am sure he started in the right seat of a 747.

If you really want the job then call them back again. Even for Colgan we are pretty understaffed so I'm sure Cathy is wading through pilot apps. Oh yeah, it's spelled "their lady" instead of "there the lady."

You probably failed the phone interview

Jeff775621 said:
Is it me or is this one disorginized regional? I sent my resume in a week ago, got the phone call last friday if i was still intrested in the fo position, called her back and left the lady a message saying i was still intrested,She didnt call me back on monday, so i called again monday and left a message. She called me back yesterday and didnt even have my resume so shes like uhhh uhhh just tell me about yourself, so i did and then she told me to apply through airlineapps and shed call me back when she would get it withinan hour and a half for an interview this weekend in lga and call me back to confirm. I did that after i got offf the phone with her. She never called me back. Do you think there seeing how bad i want the job interview or are they just really disorginized and dont know which end is up?

Jeff - if you speak like you write, then I know why you're not at the top of Cathy's list to call back. They are confirming interview spots this week for a September class. It doesn't look like Cathy was impressed enough over the phone to call you back.

For those of you who are applying. If you get Cathy or Chuck on the phone - TREAT IT LIKE AN INTERVIEW. Because it is! They will make decisions about whether you continue in the process based on that phone conversation.

Last edited:
Jeff775621 said:
All i was saying is it would be nice when someone says they will call you back and then they dont it leaves you to wonder what happend.
call off the gate late a few times they will call you.

CJCCapt said:
Jeff - if you speak like you write, then I know why you're not at the top of Cathy's list to call back. They are confirming interview spots this week for a September class. It doesn't look like Cathy was impressed enough over the phone to call you back.

For those of you who are applying. If you get Cathy or Chuck on the phone - TREAT IT LIKE AN INTERVIEW. Because it is! They will make decisions about whether you continue in the process based on that phone conversation.

Shes the one who invited me to the interview this weekend in lga. if she wouldnt of said that then i wouldnt of cared that much if she didnt call me back but she said shed confirm a ticket for me but i havent heard anything yet.

Latest resources

Back