colgan question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jeff775621

Is it me or is this one disorginized regional? I sent my resume in a week ago, got the phone call last friday if i was still intrested in the fo position, called her back and left the lady a message saying i was still intrested,She didnt call me back on monday, so i called again monday and left a message. She called me back yesterday and didnt even have my resume so shes like uhhh uhhh just tell me about yourself, so i did and then she told me to apply through airlineapps and shed call me back when she would get it withinan hour and a half for an interview this weekend in lga and call me back to confirm. I did that after i got offf the phone with her. She never called me back. Do you think there seeing how bad i want the job interview or are they just really disorginized and dont know which end is up?

The problem is that people will actually tolerate being treated like that. Are they really that desperate for a crappy entry level job to put up with it? Must be!

After a few months there, you will realize you work at a three ring circus, and then it will be fun. It worked for me.

Flighttraker

Yes, a little disorganized. But-

Not currently furloughing
Not spinning off low cost sub. to get around unions
Home every night if you live in base
Paycheck always comes.
Quick upgrade. That whole "airlines only hire RJ pilots" is horse********************.

I was there for 6 years and I got out of it exactly what I put in.
By comparison, the "Airline of the Year" I left to go there is barely hanging by a thread right now (XJ)

Come on, let's be fair to them all. Is there such a thing as an organized regional? A S***sandwich by any other name is still a S***sandwich:D

Latest resources

Back