• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Co-pilot plunges from small plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfscab has no idea what a joke is and wants to show everyone how smart he is. Like paying gobs of money to get 250hrs SIC in a 1900. Gulfscab, just to let you know, Turbo has been here for awhile and is respected on this board. Maybe Gulfscab is just MBA under a different name! Now, go pay another 50k to not get a job.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsh

Crunch.

Thud.

(Sounds that may have been heard by any nearby witnesses)

Helluva way to go.

na265 said:
Like paying gobs of money to get 250hrs SIC in a 1900.

No THAT is smart. That time will prove to be invaluable down the road.

Jihad, Jihad!!

AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY!!

There has been an attempted hijacking of a seemingly innocent thread.

CAN'T THERE BE ONE THREAD THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO TURN INTO A PFT FIGHT?????????????

I Suck.

ScabStream4Ever,

You seem to be the only person that doesn't get it. Explosive decompression was a joke, making fun of how the media will buy just about everything you say about aviation without checking into the facts first.

Though I don't know about you, but my 152 is pressurived, that way I can have a cabin alitude to 0ft as I am crusing along at the 152 service celieng of 3,000ft. ;)

sdpilot,

I love this part: "I glanced down at the airspeed indicator...MY GOD!!!, we were doing over 120kts!!!!! At this speed I knew she wouldn't hold together much longer."

Its sounds like a huricane coming down at 120kts in the cabin.

Gulfstream4ever said:
Well, I HAVE worked with my local media and I find them to be well informed and up to speed on aviation lingo.

Hahaha!!! I was intreviewed by the media at Sun n Fun a while back, the lady kept trying to steer me to say that aviation was dangerous and GA pilots routinely made mistakes such flying beyond the limits of the aircraft.

Me being a faithful EAA member, and a follower of the AOPA cause, I always rebutted with something to the point of "My drive here this morning was more dangerous than my flight here yesterday." Obviously since I didn't go with the story that they were writing I wasn't shown, instead they showed a sap that gave in just enough that they could make it run.

Now as far as lingo, of course they know it, but that doesn't mean that they know the true facts and how to put them into prespective. I routinely deal with the media as a photographer, 90% don't have a clue what they are talking about when the quote the numbers.

Ohhhhh Jeeeezzzz Guys, You're not getting it. Mr. Gulfstream is yanking your chain, baiting your flames, whatever.

Of course he knows that turboS7 was joking about the 152 being pressurized. He's yanking your chains by pretending to "correct" him, trying to see how many people he can sucker in. Apparently quite a few.

Go back and read his posts, they're obviously not serious.

I especially like the one about the media being "well informed and up to speed on aviation lingo"

I picture Gulfstream sitting in a crash pad someplace with too much time on his hands saying to his buddies hey let's see how stirred up I can get folks ..... ummm lesseeee I'll pretend to be a former Gulfstreamer, yeah that's it, a former gulfstreamer with 500 TT they'll get them going ... then I'll pretend I think the media is really knowledgeable about aviation, let's see how many will fall for it.

Sorry guys, you've been had, and somewhere "gulfstream" is peeing in his pants he's laughing so hard.

regards

Last edited:
Of course we know he's full of it, and he know's we know.. We're all sitting at home/work on a Wednesday afternoon and bored out of our minds..

This is fun

Well, I thought Gizstream was hilarious, no way somebody could be that stupid!

Then again............??????????

:confused:

Latest resources

Back