Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CNN reporting a Lear Jet down at Chicago Executive, Wheeling?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My condolences to the families of two of our brothers who were of the order of the sleepless night.

God speed boys R.I.P. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families from your brothers across the field.

I saw the video on the news... It didn't look very good. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the Family and friends.

Blue Skies and Tailwinds forever!

RIP Freight Dogs!

[FONT=Monospace,Courier]KPWK 051952Z 33010KT 10SM FEW060 M06/M11 A3018 RMK AO2 SLP231 T10561111[/FONT]
[FONT=Monospace,Courier]KPWK 051941Z 33009KT 10SM FEW060 M06/M11 A3018 RMK AO2[/FONT]
[FONT=Monospace,Courier]KPWK 051852Z 31009KT 10SM FEW025 BKN055 M06/M11 A3019 RMK AO2 SLP232 T1061111[/FONT][FONT=Monospace,Courier]

Apparently about 10 minutes prior there was a PIREP by a Lear 35 of Moderate Icing NE of Chicago according to another website.

RIP guys
[/FONT]

I noticed Royal launched 3 more revenue trips out of PTK after the crash...small company like should shut down ops and give people time

makes me shake my head...RIP

I hate that ILS-16 circle to Rwy 34, cancel IFR before the circle. Tight turn at low altitude. Sucks.

"Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them."

Latest resources

Back