• Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't wait till July. Then it will be time for CitationAir to vote OUT the mess they call the Teamsters. I hope CA management keeps stalling with the negotiating joke. After that, there will still be hope for us.

Bogie, where you be?

I can't wait till July. Then it will be time for CitationAir to vote OUT the mess they call the Teamsters. I hope CA management keeps stalling with the negotiating joke. After that, there will still be hope for us.

How's that hopey changey thing workin out for ya humpy?

How's that hopey changey thing workin out for ya humpy?

Not too good, but he's still desperately hoping that all of us forget what and whom he supported all these years. It's a bitch when you meet all those you've kicked in the nuts again on the way down...

Word on the street is that His Magnificence, the High and Almighty Preatorian, is getting nervous that the Teamsters are not going to give both him and his mindless minion brown shirt side kick jobs in Washington after completely failing the Citation Air and Flops pilots with his lies and games.

My pop corn is almost finished popping and I'm getting ready for the show

Last edited:
Word on the street is that His Magnificence, the High and Almighty Preatorian, is getting nervous that the Teamsters are not going to give both him and his mindless minion brown shirt side kick jobs in Washington after completely failing the Citation Air and Flops pilots with his lies and games.

The IBT 1108 did what was legal and fair. It amazes me that thick skulled imbeciles like you could ever have the good sense to come in out of the rain, much less pilot an aircraft.

All the events initiated by Kenn Ricci over the past few months (The Citation Air pretend purchase, the FlexJet acquisition...) were carefully calculated to do two things: 1.) Build a fractional and jetpass empire to rival NetJets, and 2.) to eliminate the union so that he can go back to promising the world to the pilots who are gullible enough to believe his crap, and eliminating those employees who are not.

For #2 to work, he must divide the pilot group. Once the smoke cleared, did any reasonably intelligent pilot really really believe the world's greatest businessman built a deal that required the Teamster's approval? He's obviously trying to move business from FO to Flex anyway, so why didn't he bring the CA business to Flex? Why did he pretend he would bring back furloughed pilots when in fact FO is metering back (turning away) sales?

How is it that FO hasn't grown at all, and Flex has shown only small growth, but he was able to ink a firm purchase for $1.8 billion worth of new aircraft for Flex? Why is JS telling the Kool Aid drinkers there will always be good jobs available for loyal Flight Options pilots?

One would think a bunch of ATP's would be reasonably intelligent, but every time the Great Ricci speaks, a couple hundred dummies start running around like chickens with their heads cut off, babbling whatever Ricci wants them to babble.

Start paying attention, you guys fall for it every single time. Stop being cowards.

..."just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me"...how many aviation companies have gotten rid of unions in recent memory other than thru bankruptcy?

Mgmt isn't hunkered down everyday figuring out how to screw the union...it's not worth the time...same can't be said about some on the other side

Mgmt isn't going to fight this type of battle and how do you know they don't like having a union? In many cases, it makes managing a company easier and sometimes cheaper.

..."

Mgmt isn't going to fight this type of battle and how do you know they don't like having a union? In many cases, it makes managing a company easier and sometimes cheaper.

You obviously don't understand the mind of Kenn Ricci.

Latest resources

Back