• Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GM, blah blah, they do have have the RLA working against the unionized employees. Next.
Right lets ignore a downside of having a union because it does not fit our agenda. This whole thing is about job security and having a union, there is no realtionship. I have been there and done that.

We're talking aviation here YIP, not GM. Someone who claims to be educated such as yourself certainly understands the restrictions the RLA places on pilot unions. Do try to stay with me. Making arguments that do not apply to aviation unions does make you look more than a bit foolish.

We're talking aviation here YIP, not GM. Someone who claims to be educated such as yourself certainly understands the restrictions the RLA places on pilot unions. Do try to stay with me. Making arguments that do not apply to aviation unions does make you look more than a bit foolish.
So the word union when used on FI, it is only applied to unions covered under the RLA. Is that a new house rule. Are Fractionals covered by the RLA? I don't think so, they in engaged in private transportation not public. So since we are talking about CA and their union, the GM example seems to fit perfectly.

Yeah, I flew those too. Hammer, about all I fly these days is a PA-28.
Helm

Well as long as you enjoy it....and remember, check your notams, I may be flying that day!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back