• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

F/O

Smells like....
What does everybody know about this???

Ok....we all know how bogus rumors spread....

A couple weeks ago there was an announcement for 14 more recalls. Before they start with this group, there are 17 pilots that have bypassed recall and 29 not yet offered recall. Who knows how far down the list they may have to go to get to the 14 that have been announced.

X

Dude I got the email. Are you going back? I am 5 or so from the bottom.

5 from the bottom?? Wow, they've gone through the list faster than I thought. I knew a lot were deferring but didn't think they'd get to the bottom that fast. Great news for those going back. Guess decision time is looming sooner than a lot of us had planned.

On another note, have any furloughees signed contracts with current employers and if so, has CA agreed to honor those? I seem to remember CA saying that they understood some furloughed pilots would find jobs which involved contracts for a certain amount of time and that CA would hold a spot until such contract was up.

Airjackson,

Don't you think it would be great if those rules where in a CBA for all your pilots???

It would be great if they honored any furloughee who has signed a contract. Whether that's done in a CBA or not is irrelevant to me.

Latest resources

Back