Chicago Express hiring

Chris

New member
Joined
Feb 9, 2002
Posts
1
Total Time
1800
All Saab 340B fleet. Their adding another five aircraft. First year pay is 19.50, second is 21.00. Second year captain is 40.86 and third year is 42.50. They have a 75 hour guarantee.
I would like to get info on the usual stuff, reserve, range of days off, speculation on future upgrade time, relationship between pilot group and management.
Thank you in advance!
 

Marker Man

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2002
Posts
10
Total Time
5000
The Outer Marker Pilot shop in St. Louis gives a pretty good prep for Chicago Express. It's also in a Frasca and only costs $135 for an hour in the sim with a 1/2 hour post and pre brief on the profile. 1-800-LOWWING....Good Luck!:D
 

redsoxfan

Active member
Joined
Mar 14, 2002
Posts
37
Total Time
3000
what is the best way to apply to chicago express?? thru american flyers or directly? i have sent in a resume about 2 months ago directly and havent heard anything yet..any info would help..
thanks
 

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Posts
3,512
Total Time
5000
Chris said:
All Saab 340B fleet. Their adding another five aircraft. First year pay is 19.50, second is 21.00. Second year captain is 40.86 and third year is 42.50. They have a 75 hour guarantee.
I would like to get info on the usual stuff, reserve, range of days off, speculation on future upgrade time, relationship between pilot group and management.
Thank you in advance!
future upgrade time is not lookig real good.
 

Rogue5

Adult Swim junkie
Joined
Jul 16, 2002
Posts
882
Total Time
~5k
Meanwhile, three and a half years later..?!
 

Prop2Jet

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Posts
1,435
Total Time
Alot
Checkout Colgan, you make 21 your first year, upgrade within a year to 41 or 42 bucks an hour!
 

OPECJet

1700
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Posts
2,305
Total Time
5K
You do realize you've just condemned yourself to a life of fat chicks and furloughs, right?
 

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Posts
8,580
Total Time
7,000+
OPECJet said:
You do realize you've just condemned yourself to a life of fat chicks and furloughs, right?
What's wrong with big mamma's? They need loving too...besides, if you find one with the right job and her own crib, you won't have to sweat the furloughs too much.
 

DX Rick

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Posts
1,622
Total Time
19.7
Does anyone know when the next class date is? I have been sending my resume in since March, but havent heard anything. Are they still hiring?
 

SiuDude

Internet tough guy
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Posts
969
Total Time
Why
The next class is scheduled in the year 2000, on Jebruly 32.
 

MJG

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 2, 2003
Posts
580
Total Time
7000+
DX Rick said:
Does anyone know when the next class date is? I have been sending my resume in since March, but havent heard anything. Are they still hiring?
You're kidding, right ????
 

Metroman

Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2002
Posts
22
Total Time
4300
DX Rick said:
Does anyone know when the next class date is? I have been sending my resume in since March, but havent heard anything. Are they still hiring?

That's Funny Rick!!!!
 

sleddriver77

Reformed Bush Pilot
Joined
Feb 16, 2002
Posts
277
Total Time
10000+
FN FAL said:
What's wrong with big mamma's? They need loving too...
Warmth in the winter...Shade in the Summer. :pimp:
 
Top