Chicago Express hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Chris

All Saab 340B fleet. Their adding another five aircraft. First year pay is 19.50, second is 21.00. Second year captain is 40.86 and third year is 42.50. They have a 75 hour guarantee.
I would like to get info on the usual stuff, reserve, range of days off, speculation on future upgrade time, relationship between pilot group and management.
Thank you in advance!

The Outer Marker Pilot shop in St. Louis gives a pretty good prep for Chicago Express. It's also in a Frasca and only costs $135 for an hour in the sim with a 1/2 hour post and pre brief on the profile. 1-800-LOWWING....Good Luck!:D

what is the best way to apply to chicago express?? thru american flyers or directly? i have sent in a resume about 2 months ago directly and havent heard anything yet..any info would help..
thanks

Chris said:
All Saab 340B fleet. Their adding another five aircraft. First year pay is 19.50, second is 21.00. Second year captain is 40.86 and third year is 42.50. They have a 75 hour guarantee.
I would like to get info on the usual stuff, reserve, range of days off, speculation on future upgrade time, relationship between pilot group and management.
Thank you in advance!

future upgrade time is not lookig real good.

Meanwhile, three and a half years later..?!

Checkout Colgan, you make 21 your first year, upgrade within a year to 41 or 42 bucks an hour!

You do realize you've just condemned yourself to a life of fat chicks and furloughs, right?

OPECJet said:
You do realize you've just condemned yourself to a life of fat chicks and furloughs, right?
What's wrong with big mamma's? They need loving too...besides, if you find one with the right job and her own crib, you won't have to sweat the furloughs too much.

Latest resources

Back