• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chartering an airliner in SoCal?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, since I work for ATA, I'd recommend them for the Poland trip. Currently a 757-200 would be used, but by July the 737-800 will probably be available flights to Europe.

I assuming money is not a problem, otherwise I'd suggest your friend go out and buy 120 business class tickets for his friends.

I agree with you about brokers on normal trips such as a domestic flight, however, I would be very careful about wanting to move over a hundred people to europe, or 20-25 to hawaii. I do have charter sales experience and would think nothing of it to book trips for clients and friends, however, unless you have quite a bit of experience moving large numbers of people around, call a broker. They'll take care of all the headaches you would be getting. If interested, I have used this company before.... Championship aviation.( Not Champion Air) They are a small husband and wife team. Husband owns and operates the repair station, wife runs the charter sales. She has moved hundreds before for Hollywood using a 767 and all went well. Ask for Rhoda. Good Luck ....oh yah, the number. 909-614-1933

Latest resources

Back