• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Change is in the air at XOJET...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear, Ricci / Sylvestro openly tell the crews, we just want the planes and no pilots. Now ya have to consider the source, but he is still saying it

Lear, Ricci / Sylvestro openly tell the crews, we just want the planes and no pilots. Now ya have to consider the source, but he is still saying it

Once again, who is going to fly the planes. They are already short staffed over at FO and FJ, with not many taking recalls. Plus it would be KR,s dream to add another non- unionized pilot group. Just saying.

They made a lowball offer that was turned down, months ago. It's funny to me that these guys talk so much...but I guess they'll keep talking as long as they have their parrot audience.

If it happens, I'm willing to bet it will be with terms that are not as advertised here on FI.

Once again, who is going to fly the planes. They are already short staffed over at FO and FJ, with not many taking recalls. Plus it would be KR,s dream to add another non- unionized pilot group. Just saying.

And the XO crews are paid less than FJ and probably less than FO.

Latest resources

Back