• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Challenger 350 question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
System-wise, is it similar to the CRJ100/200?

Similar in that they are both airplanes, otherwise, not even close.

CRJ200 was designed a long time about technology wise, the 350 was done nad redone fairly recently.

The 350 is much easier.

Thanks. Looking at fleets since displacements are going to be coming up. Knew the CRJ inside and out so I wanted a home-field advantage.

Last edited:
GV fleet entered disposal last year, guessing we may see another displacement bid before terribly long. Me, I'll leave the thing kicking and screaming, with carpet under my nails from pulling me out. I don't miss the small fleets at all.

The 350 sure looks great, but remember how NetJets uses the highly capable fleets- you will be a rented mule doing many long legs without a FA.. You will be able to recover for almost every fleet in that machine. Hopefully you won't get displaced until the 605s come online. Then even if they throw you in the Phenom, you should be able to bid out quickly. If worse comes to worse, go for the Hawker.

The 350 sure looks great, but remember how NetJets uses the highly capable fleets- you will be a rented mule doing many long legs without a FA.. You will be able to recover for almost every fleet in that machine. Hopefully you won't get displaced until the 605s come online. Then even if they throw you in the Phenom, you should be able to bid out quickly. If worse comes to worse, go for the Hawker.

That's how it was in the Encore Plus. Rented mule. Not looking forward to that gain. At least the 305 has an external lav. Man, those BeechJet and Citation lavs were nasty, and about 70% of the time we did the in and out ourselves because the line guys either wouldn't do it because they said NJA charged the FBO for spills, or they magically didn't know how how. When I was a line guy it was one of the first things we learned because the senior lineman loved having a junior guy to do it. Back to the point, I'm hoping displacements go to the Global but I dream....

Latest resources

Back