• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Challenger 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very comfortable airplane to fly, and performance #s into shorter runways are great. Longest leg I've flown was VNY-TNCM and we landed with 2500#s after taking off with 13.5, average tailwind was only around 40 knots on that trip...3157 miles.

I hear a lot of dissatisfaction with Bombardier support, but what exactly is the issue? Slow response, no parts availability, poor knowledge of systems?

I hear a lot of dissatisfaction with Bombardier support, but what exactly is the issue? Slow response, no parts availability, poor knowledge of systems?

Red tape, no one can make a call on the spot...most of the time...sort of like the US gov...it's bogged down. It not just one single thing, it just Bombardier...oh and a touch of French thrown in. :)

Buy a Gulfstream. They never break.

Well...Bombardier does build a good airplane...except early Learjet 45s and the early Globals, but the CL300 was right from the start. It just goes down hill after the sale, unless you really work at it. You can make it work, you just have to work "the system"

And dont accidentally send a part back to the wrong warehouse as they will charge you $1500+ per box as a fine for make a mistake!

And dont accidentally send a part back to the wrong warehouse as they will charge you $1500+ per box as a fine for make a mistake!

I'd tell them to come and get their airplane because your gonna buy a Falcon although APro isn't much better.

Buy a Gulfstream. They never break.

I knew that we could count on you to be constructive .....

CL-300 appears to be a great airplane (never flown one). Everyone that I know who flies it, loves it.

I would caution on using it as an overwater aircraft .... it is a little light on navigation and pressurization.

Only GPS and a single source of pressurization.

Latest resources

Back