• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
All

You may or may not be aware, but my little airline's dispatchers are getting CASS. Programming is currently underway.

What I was hoping is that I could get email and phone contacts for your carriers jumpseat coordinator, whether the dispatch shop handles its own, or whether your pilots grandfather you as a part of the agreement. And also, whether your carrier requires a passport to ride - for the current OpSpecs A048 (The CASS OpSpec) the passport requirement was eliminated.

I have volunteered to my Director to be the point of contact for OAL DX offices to setup agreements. I cant set anything up yet - programming is still underway, just in the gathering info stage.

Please PM me the details, and I'll start making contacts here in a little bit. Please dont post anything publicly.

Ill be emailing you info when back in the office Monday...

I am going to track down who is in change at my place. I got the info for my old carrier on hand though.

Roger the above - thanks. I'll be in meetings all week at work working on something new in the MEL...

Info sent via PM....good luck!

Can somebody please tell me if Corporate Air, Billings, MT is on the CASS list? The latest list I can find dates back to 2008. Thanks.

The FedEx jumpseat opens for offline dispatcher business on the 16th of April.

PM me for details. I am our GOC Jumpseat Coordinator.

The FedEx jumpseat opens for offline dispatcher business on the 16th of April.

PM me for details. I am our GOC Jumpseat Coordinator.

Excellent news! Thanks for sharing, DX Guy!

Latest resources

Back