• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can your airline pull this off?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No j- Latin women have curves- too many American starve to get skinny instead of eat right and do lunges to get the ass-
'cosmo says your fat. Well I ain't down with that'

They are going to have to do a lot more than offer photos of their bodies to save the airline:

"The calendar flew off the shelves, selling out 1,000 copies at $12 a pop before the official launch. Mexicana Airlines, which has debts totaling about $800 million, shut down all flights at the end of August, leaving passengers stranded and confused about the fate of one of the world’s oldest airlines."

Ladies of Pan Am did it years ago- I have the playboy issue from that year. -I will sell it for the right price..

debts totaling about $800 million

It's interesting to read different amounts of debt. First it was $125 million, then $800 million, another site (FT I think) quoted $400 million. Weird.

I'm surprised one of the cartels hasn't acquired the airline. Now that would be convenient!

Just knowing that the hotties are prolly old, saggy and haggard today, makes it quite revolting to even think about. No thanks.

That's an awkward way to look at it!! So you wouldn't look at naked pics of Marilyn Monroe, or any hottie form back when? :eek: Sorry to hear. Hahaha.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back