• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can your airline pull this off?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most US airlines - especially the Majors - I would pay for the galley hags to keep their clothes on!!!

Hmmm, I could probably find a niche doing a calendar like this with our FA's selling them to the lonely old men at retirement homes.

Im sure the calander wont sell well. the mexican women i see in this country are far from attractive. very short and stubby, with broad shoulders. Nothing pretty about them. to each his own. Im sure the day laborers find them to be "hoochies."

Not a new idea but still nice to see some other eye candy than the one infamous Ryanair (FR) sells.

According to several news agencies the first 1000 copies on sale sold out within hours.

It took me a bit to find some mo' pictures, judge yourself if those ladies are attractive or not: Here, here and here.

(I don't think those ladies would have fit in Sir Mix-a-lot's category :D )

Im sure the calander wont sell well. the mexican women i see in this country are far from attractive. very short and stubby, with broad shoulders. Nothing pretty about them. to each his own. Im sure the day laborers find them to be "hoochies."

Well, the ones here arent going to be in the calendar. Click on the link.

Most US airlines - especially the Majors - I would pay for the galley hags to keep their clothes on!!!

Excuse me but "galley hags" is very offensive. I think you meant "cart donkeys".

Well, considering half of them would have to lift their skirts just to flash their boobs, I don't think they stand much chance of making it on to a calendar.

Unless, of course, you're into GILF.........

Latest resources

Back