• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CALEX negotiations take turn for worse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Take a deep breath. The NMB is years away from offering a proffer and releasing the union to self help. The union is putting out pressure points according to the ALPA playbook which is probably not doing anything to speed up the process but getting the pilots to direct their frustration at the company and not the union.

In the final analysis, it will all be okay and the mistakes of CMR will not happen again.

Convair said:
Take a deep breath. The NMB is years away from offering a proffer and releasing the union to self help.

Is there something that you know that we all don't? Where do you get your information from?

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Embraerjetpilot is my HERO!

Originally posted by embraerjetpilot:
Never judge someone till you are in their shoes..

When you dont get COmair plus 30 percent, I will just stand back and laugh..and if you think that your management isnt smart enough to figure out how to blackmail you you are wrong.
I truly wish you the best, but dont put down a good group of people because you like to blame your problems on someone else.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, you are such a TOOL!

Off the subject, but your current position cracks me up....
Fo ALMOST CA at CHQ.

I'm not familiar with that position. Do you sit on the pedistal? Wouldn't the TL's get uncomfortable? Or maybe in the captains lap? Do you tell people you are twenty five years old or twenty five and a HALF?

That's like saying you're almost not a virgin. Either you are or you aren't, dork.

Ok, thanks. I feel much better. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
CHQ pilots doing AA COX are nothing but a ne type of SCAB, Period. F-U and your piss poor pu$$y attitude embraerjetpilot........

Profile Corrected.

Dont get me wrong, I wish the COEX guys the best... Theres not a bone in me that wants to see them fail. Im just trying to say that getting a huge amount over comair would be unrealistic. If you can do it it would be a whole lot better for the rest of the industry.

You dont think Im pissed that we at CHQ voted for a contract with a B scale and low wages for larger airplanes? But we made our bed and now we'll sleep in it. You get to make your own bed now.

You're whizzing upwind here, embraerjetpilot. You are not going to change anyone's mind. With respect, I recommend you give up the effort.

If and/or when the time comes, honor the COEX picket lines and leave it at that.

embraerjetpilot,

Finally a guy from CHQ who realizes your contract isn't the best thing since chopped liver. I appreciate your honesty and common sense. The point myself and other COEX pilots are trying to make is that solely because of the contracts signed by CHQ and Mesa, we now realize that 30% over CMR is realistically unattainable. However that Capt. Tex guy who thinks we'll agree to 5-year jet pilots making less than $35K for the next 7 years ala Mesaba is so full of $hit he's probably from our Mgt. NC. The question is not whether the contract will be industry leading, but by how much. If somehow a CHQ contract passed here by 51% (not 95%!!!) you'd see hundreds of resignations. We're tired of working for Walmart wages and wish 3 groups didn't agree to do it by such a wide margin. I can replace my income waiting tables, and probably double it at a nice restaurant! Can our mgt. say the same?

Latest resources

Back