• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Class Breakdown JUN06-SEP06

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We give IOE to the same kind of guys at the fractionals....only thing is, they have to master alot more than just the flying skills.

My comment regarding the CitationShares guy taking a gamble was about him rolling the dice to some extent by leaving CS to go to CAL.

I think BOTH places are great places to work at, and to be sitting at one while contemplating an offer from the other has to be gut-wrenching.

I trust the individual in question made the best decision for himself, but it can't have been an easy choice.

jt

You can't make a statement on flight info without being eaten alive. What were you thinking?

fractional

you know what? whoever says fractional flying is better first of all cant get an interview at a major, or just loves cleaning the toilet.

i've done fractional and now i'm at a major...i'd rather go to home depot and work than go back to a fractional.

yeah, you work harder, get paid less. if you like that go for it! Coffee, ice, and newspapers, stock, catering, bag loading...oh boy i miss it!

you know what? whoever says fractional flying is better first of all cant get an interview at a major, or just loves cleaning the toilet.

i've done fractional and now i'm at a major...i'd rather go to home depot and work than go back to a fractional.

yeah, you work harder, get paid less. if you like that go for it! Coffee, ice, and newspapers, stock, catering, bag loading...oh boy i miss it!

Simmer down there, Hoss! Nobody said fractional flying was better or worse, just more demanding. Believe it or not, not everyone wants to work for the airlines.

Some of our , CAL , approaches in Central and South America are pretty "demanding".

i'm very settled! i guess i hated it so much i dont understand how anyone could like it..! but i do agree......you do everything yourself with the fractionals..making it more of a challenge...but i would atleast like to get paid something for that!

I know how talented and hard-working you folks are, but my career advice is that if you want to work at a major airline, (and you can afford to) go get some 121 experience.

Blue skies,

LJDRVR
Mesa and GoJets is more then willing to hire people into a shiny new EMB170. LOL

Bailey

My comment regarding the CitationShares guy taking a gamble was about him rolling the dice to some extent by leaving CS to go to CAL.

I think BOTH places are great places to work at, and to be sitting at one while contemplating an offer from the other has to be gut-wrenching.

I trust the individual in question made the best decision for himself, but it can't have been an easy choice.

jt

I see your point. I took the wrong angle. My bad

Same here. I took the post the wrong way. Also anyone who would like to do the fractional thing instead of 121 has never done the airline gig.

Latest resources

Back