Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brian Wilson Endorses The ASA Coalition!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ll

Their plan is "we'll roll over and have you a contract in 90 days." They also are promising a jean day on Monday's and Friday's.

Those other 3 people that LJ has roped into her little scheme have no idea of what they have gotten themselves into. A fellow pilot that is in R/T with one of the F/O's that is running on her ticket, was asked today some real basic questions about their platform and how they were going to achieve their 90 day goal, and the poor guy doesn't have a clue! HMMMM!

I think we need to think this one out real carefully.

L.J. , quit hiding out in the smoking room and behind Chuck Vier's office door! Come into the crew lounge and face the pilots you want to vote for you. You need to answer some questions about your ALPA experience. You need to answer some questions with more detail about how your plan can work. You need to answer some questions about why you think you deserve our trust. Why are you hiding behind three other innocent pilots?

Why did you get recalled? Why did you go into mangagement? Why did you leave management--sounds like you may not have? Why did you quit the MEC Vice-Chair job? Why should you deserve the trust of this pilot group?

Those are things that need to be answered--or maybe not!

Most of us that have been here for any length of time have been paying attention and don't have short memories!

I vote NO to the CO----alition! Of really ONE!

Vote NO to COalition!

If you really want some entertainment, go ask one of her FO candidates HOW they plan to achieve a contract in 90 days, and watch him dance. Then ask him why we should respect someone who says they'll quit if they don't get their way.

None of them except Lynn have any MEC experience (yes, Barry was an hotel chairman). The FOs have NEVER been involved with ALPA.

Here's the issue... newer pilots who don't know any better and who might not follow this board will read what the Four put in their mailbox and think "Sounds good to me, I'll vote for 'em," not knowing who they're really voting for.

And that should tell you everything you need to know about the fab four. Management allows them to place information in our mailboxes, while they refuse to allow ALPA to place anything in our mailboxes. The fact that management endorses them is enough to tell most intelligent people what their ultimate agenda would be. I like everyone who is running in the "coalition" personally, but I am violently against their politics and their hopes for this pilot group.

We aren't anti-alpa. We want ALPA to do things differently and we want ALPA to stop the transfer of aircraft.

Do you want ALPA to fly the airplane on a V1 cut as well? ALPA didn't start the transfer of airplanes, and ALPA can't stop it. You seem confused as to who you should be upset with. JA is the one deciding where airplanes will go. If you want to be upset with someone then get upset with management.

Originally Posted by Speedtape
ll

Their plan is "we'll roll over and have you a contract in 90 days." They also are promising a jean day on Monday's and Friday's.

Those other 3 people that LJ has roped into her little scheme have no idea of what they have gotten themselves into. A fellow pilot that is in R/T with one of the F/O's that is running on her ticket, was asked today some real basic questions about their platform and how they were going to achieve their 90 day goal, and the poor guy doesn't have a clue! HMMMM!

L.J. , quit hiding out in the smoking room and behind Chuck Vier's office door! Come into the crew lounge and face the pilots you want to vote for you. You need to answer some questions about your ALPA experience. You need to answer some questions with more detail about how your plan can work. You need to answer some questions about why you think you deserve our trust. Why are you hiding behind three other innocent pilots?

Why did you get recalled? Why did you go into mangagement? Why did you leave management--sounds like you may not have? Why did you quit the MEC Vice-Chair job? Why should you deserve the trust of this pilot group?

Most of us that have been here for any length of time have been paying attention and don't have short memories!

Originally Posted by Speedtape [URL]http://forums.flightinfo.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
ll

Still waiting!

Latest resources

Back