Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brian Wilson Endorses The ASA Coalition!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't. You can ask any rep you know, any negotiation committee member you know, or log off flightinfo.com for a minute and log onto alpa.org and educate yourself.

My question for you is not so much why you don't endorse ALPA's current strategy, we all have our concerns, but why you're so adamant about endorsing the coalition. What do you know that we don't? Are you one of them? Why do you feel they'll do a better job?

We have examples of why they(Lynn) are not to be trusted or counted on, but no information to convince us that it may have changed.

BTW, I'll let you know when I hear back from [email protected]

ASAPILOT, FightingIrish will never logon to ALPA.org he is too busy taking managements messages and posting them on this forum. I think that most of these anti-ALPA, anti-MEC individuals make sure that members of ASA management know the screen names they use on here so they get full credit for carrying managements water.

His fuzzy math on the nomination results show his bias against the current MEC leadership who are standing in his way of a quick upgrade then followed by a CUT and RUN strategy for that mainline job. He wants to screw the majority for his own self-serving agenda. He needs to start using a calculator to make up for his inability to do simple math.

ASAPILOT, FightingIrish will never logon to ALPA.org
:smash: he is too busy taking managements messages and posting them on this forum. I think that most of these anti-ALPA, anti-MEC individuals make sure that members of ASA management know the screen names they use on here so they get full credit for carrying managements water.

His fuzzy math on the nomination results show his bias against the current MEC leadership who are standing in his way of a quick upgrade then followed by a CUT and RUN strategy for that mainline job. He wants to screw the majority for his own self-serving agenda. He needs to start using a calculator to make up for his inability to do simple math.

What good is the alpa board. alpa only good for majors. The only thing alpa has is cash, no other leverage. Everyone reads Flt Info though. Isn't 4+ years way to long. Time for offense. Bob Arnold left long ago, wasted 1400+ pilots time. If were going to do it. Start on the 19th with in 3 days new contract.

:smash: Sunday 19th NOV 2006......Unofficial Official walkout!!!!!!:smash:

Last edited:
If you have such a hard tx with me using the abbreviation tx then the next tx I will make the change just for you a type the word time.

Happy ...

Latest resources

Back