Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
awesome

Snakeplt said:
AND ONE MORE DARN THING....how do you like my avatar ? That's the only reason I come here...to look at it and feel that special tingle.
Your avatar is awesome! Nuff said.

Now now snakeplt goto your happy place. As far as the pay for training types here, please point your finger up to the 6 + group that helped mold this company into what it is thankyou. As far as the year five group I would like to say this. I WASN"T SUPPOSE TO BE HERE THIS LONG! TWO YEARS WAS ALL THAT I PLANNED ON! WHEN THE RECALLS HAPPEN TAKE ME WITH YOU! I HAVE A HOT BLONDE FIANCE I WILL TRADE FOR JOB AT DELTA, AMERICAN, not United I don't think their gonna make it. The blonde is uubber high maintanance. Diesel let the man vent, he works here and is entitled to it. You don't have to be here 2, 3, 4, 5, 6PAYERS (that was for snakeplt), 7, 8, 9 years to bitch about the job. Once they give you the badge and only after you have gotten online then you are entitled to bitch all you want. For this pay and this workload its the only thing keeping us resonably sane.

Oh and NJAOwnerservices "Feed me!" And no more club sandwhices, continental breakfasts and **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ing grilled chicken ceasers. The next guy i work with who orders a grilled chicken ceaser is gonna make me go postal and im gonna get out the axe and chase him around the tarmac.

I obviously don't work at Netjets but I do have a complaint.

There are those of us that were building hours as fast as we could. Taking @$&tty runs and flying 5-6 days a week so we could get the time to go to Netjets. Then the airlines furloughed and all the guys that were almost there were moved to the back burner. "Most" of those furloughed guys that are at Netjets baitching about their job will leave when the airlines hire again. Sad...

While those other guys still want to get on so they are building jet time now instead of piston multi. Still waiting their turn.

sparticusflt, FYI: I am in crewservices not ownerservices. If you don't like what you get on the line, start telling your capt what you want. Pretty simple!

BrnJetFuel, I'd like to see your statistical info you have on the correlation between life longevity and living in Columbus.

x402, you'll never see me on the line. At one point in my life I did want to follow that line of work as a carrer move. However, after working here and seeing how un-happy most pilots are, I have decided against it. (Divorce, bad-pairings, life on the road, etc) No thanks.

NJACrewservicer said:
sparticusflt, FYI: I am in crewservices not ownerservices. If you don't like what you get on the line, start telling your capt what you want. Pretty simple!

BrnJetFuel, I'd like to see your statistical info you have on the correlation between life longevity and living in Columbus.

x402, you'll never see me on the line. At one point in my life I did want to follow that line of work as a carrer move. However, after working here and seeing how un-happy most pilots are, I have decided against it. (Divorce, bad-pairings, life on the road, etc) No thanks.
Yeah. Maybe true in some cases. I'll tell you one thing though... my view is better from my office chair.

Turbine Whore House??

208starcheck said:
I obviously don't work at Netjets but I do have a complaint.

...blah blah blah...

While those other guys still want to get on so they are building jet time now instead of piston multi. Still waiting their turn.
Well... here's your official notice. NetJets is no longer a place to build time! Go somewhere else like Ameristar or Mesa.

What would you rather have out there when you are done building time?

1) Crap jobs like the virus (Mesa) that continue to pay pilots like crap for their hard-earned ability to provide professional flying services.

or

2) Career jobs that compensate you well and enable you to actually get off of the PB&J diet and crash pads.

It doesn't help that you can build your time if there are no good jobs to go to later on when you have "built your time" and "paid your dues".

Oh yeah... I'm not sure that many of the airline furloughees will be heading back to the airlines now that it's clear that the public wants Walmart and they are getting Walmart. $39 fares don't exactly bring out the best customers.

208starcheck said:
"Most" of those furloughed guys that are at Netjets baitching about their job will leave when the airlines hire again. Sad...

Well, get used to it.

Whether you're a civilian bitching about all the military guys taking your job, a white male complaining about preferential hiring, a young guy complaining about "60+ers" flying after retirement, or a check hauler complaining about some airline guy suppressing you - there will always be something to bitch about.

You'll get your shot. It just takes time. And this ain't the best time to be looking.

Latest resources

Back