• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Emirates question????????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that you mentioned it, they seemed to ask a couple of variations of the same question. You put xxxx on your application, now you are telling us that you are available on this date. It was only 1 month difference. They really seemed to try to nail you down on the date. Now it makes sense. They are putting classes together, putting you in an available slot, if you don't take it. Adios my friends!

Dick

I read where they had this guy doing V1cuts???? How can this be unless he knew the 777 and knew the Emirates proceedure? To me this seems designed to fail however I could be wrong.
WD

Just a V1 cut. Doesn't matter what you're flying, a bootfull of rudder and judicious use of pitch always saves the day. Verbiage as in SOPs doesn't effect the laws of physics and consequently has no effect upon the aerodynamics. The bad news is that non US carriers have higher standards with the good news being that FAA types can successfully rise to the challenge. See the postings ref CX for details of what you're up against.

Last edited:
Any other info on the interview process? all the written stuff, any prep out there you can go to, or literature you can read up on? Thanks

Latest resources

Back