Best WX apps for smartphones

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fltplan.com/cell.htm

Metar, TAF, NOTAM and a radar image. All you need. Also wunderground for forecasts, etc.

fltplan.com/cell.htm

Metar, TAF, NOTAM and a radar image. All you need. Also wunderground for forecasts, etc.

Not to be an as$, but you didn't read any of the posts did you? If fltplan.com allowed you to bookmark specific airports it'd be perfect, although it could be a little more aesthetically pleasing. By being able to bookmark frequented airports, you save the frustration of fat finger syndrome when you want something quick.

I have the BB Storm too and have no trouble typing a couple Kxxx into that page for wx. Also I was pointing out that fp/cell.htm is much view-friendly for the Storm than the other pages listed.

I have the BB Storm too and have no trouble typing a couple Kxxx into that page for wx. Also I was pointing out that fp/cell.htm is much view-friendly for the Storm than the other pages listed.

Well I'll be damned. Your /cell.htm takes you right to the wx request page. Nice. The others links listed allow full feature access of fltplan.com, but I use that far less often. Now if only I could bookmark each airport. I know...lazy. I do most text entry with the phone vertical which is most of the problem with regards to "fat fingers".

Latest resources

Back