Best Crew Bag.?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget where you came from.:)

I never will...promise. I remember when I was there, blamed the FAA for everything too because our management said things like "We're waiting for FAA approval." or "You have to do this/can't do that because of the FAA."

Now, with a different perspective, both parties are equally to blame in a lot of cases.

LW

I've had mine since 2 weeks after the 9/11 attacks; bought at the AA Flight Academy. Looks all beat to hell, but no structural issues at all - wheels still roll nicely. A couple of zipper pulls gone, but thats about the only squawk I have.

If I have to buy another bag - it will be another LW bag, period.

Anyone own the LW and the Strong bag? I'm leaning toward the lighter option but there isn't much info out there on the strongbag. The two things I don't like about the strongbag right off the bat are the lack of side pockets which are pretty handy and the lack of divider which i use to separate my workout shoes from the rest of my clothes. Other than that it looks like a top notch product

From idle comparison of my LW to neighboring Strongbags, my concern would be with that collapsing plastic Strongbags handle, but on the other hand I've never witnessed one fail, either. The LW has a stainless handle.

I'm a LW believer, of course like anything that rolls it will need some occasional maintenance. Loctite the screws upon receipt of the bag. Remove the accumulated flight attendant hair from the wheel hub and squirt some silicone lube on the bearings once a year. A factory D-check every 10 years or so. Good to go.

It's your rolling home, I can't understand being proud of living out of a ghetto bag.

Latest resources

Back