• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bachelor food

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did 2 days on 1lb. Spaghetti and a half-tub of margarine.

Lived on 1 gallon of milk, 1 tub of margarin, and a mix of Sam's Choice Noodles and Mac & Cheese for two weeks. Less than $20, so I had some left over for beer, Keystone Light for sure (you have to have priorities).

Freight Dog menu

Local hospital cafeteria usually has good prices

Tang Tang Tang for breakfast, in the huge Sams Club size container

You can also do a walk-thru of Sams and get enought samplers from the girls to fill you up, do this once every other day at different shifts

Hit Mickie D's at 10:31 AM, right when breakfast closes, ask them "whaddya gonna do with them old McMuffins"

Catering left by that Global Express at the FBO is always good pickings.....actually in my freight dog days the were no Globals, but you get the idea

Find out what local hotels offer free breakfasts, modern day ones are Embassy Suites and Residence Inns, do a walk-thru security assessment first, see what the local protocol is

good luck

Bachelor food? Back when I was a Bachelor Regional F/O, before I left work I'd go by the galley and stuff a bunch of Delta snack mix bags in my pockets, grabbed a bottle of water and I was all set.

$18.25/hr with a 75-hour guarantee...you do what you can. :rolleyes:

Cereal.

Sometimes there's even non-expired milk to put on it!

The real treat is a banana that's not turning black.

George Foreman is god. And his grill is the tool of the gods.

Take his grill and some hamburger and your set.

Tool of the Gods!

God I wish....

Oh yeah, bachelor food: Chili Mac.

Bag o' pasta.
Can o' chili.

Mix.

Looks like dog food. It's great cause nobody'll ask to share.

I knew a guy in the Army who heated-up old pizza with an iron. "Heavy starch or medium?" :eek:

oh rchcfi, i'm not doubting the taste factor there, but how long did it take till you were glued to the pot with violent bowel movements?:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I wasn't quite glued to the pot, although I did have an interesting side ache this morning. It made me think YEP, time to go to the store. OOOPS, can't get out of my 45 degree angled up driveway 'cause there'a a blizzard going on....CRAP....More peas, but I'm all out of tuna fish.

Latest resources

Back