• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bachelor food

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I left a un-cooked T-bone steak in the fridge on Sunday 14th, which I bought on Thursday 11th, Its going to be ripe by the time I get back home in another 6 or so days.
If u get realy hungry your welcome to it.

Take a package of Ramen, prepare in a sauce pan with double the proper amount of water. When boiling, drop in one whole egg. If yesterday was payday, drop a few ounces of cheese or butter into the pot. If you're not proud, use government velveeta. :D

Or, stop by HQ and steal the donuts that some guys bring to recurrent.:D :D :D

enigma

Kielbasa will do you in, cloged arteriers for sure.

Get the AMX card at Costco, now used as their membership card, and there is a 2% rebate on all you charge on the AMC card. It is good anywhere you buy. I buy all my car and av fuel. Rebate last year was around $500. Gas at Costco's is usually around 2-5 cents cheaper.

no matter what it is, it always taste better with Tony Chachere's seasoning. i used to eat tuna out of the can with this seasoning, with a cracker.

I knew a doctor who, while in med school, discovered that beer was cheaper than milk. Money was tight...so he subsituted beer for cow juice. Including in breakfast cereals. :eek:

Typhoon1244 said:
I knew a doctor who, while in med school, discovered that beer was cheaper than milk. Money was tight...so he subsituted beer for cow juice. Including in breakfast cereals. :eek:

Beer was originally developed as a way to store carbs in a way that protected them from rodents and bugs. At least that's what National Geographic said ten years ago. The buzz is just a pleasant side effect.:)

enigma

Latest resources

Back