• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aviation TV Show debut January 5th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That should be it. Velocity bought HD Theatre out a couple years ago and changed the format. Dish Network is obviously behind by only a couple of years.

Let me know thoughts as we keep moving forward. We are progressing each week with social media and are awaiting our second set of ratings. We are still hurting for sponsorship and any ideas or help there are appreciated.

For those of you with DVR's we were ski planes, Collings Foundation B-24, and soaring. Keep the comments and PM's coming they are appreciated and welcome.

Paul Jackson
www.flightline.tv

My boyfriend (former EVG frieghtdogger), is going to look for it tonight during his hotel stay. He's pretty excited about it. I just have regular cable here at the house, so I won't b watching it ;-(

Of course with all reality shows there's always has to be a hot babe, e.g., Storage wars, American Pickers, Myth Busters....... There is a hot babe on the show right? When we she make her debut?

Our luck is they'll get the door knob who worked the bar at Applebee's in Yip.

Last edited:
Well........Dish JUST did a reshuffle this week, moved some channels around and Velocity just showed up on 364.......Great!

Latest resources

Back