Aviation TV Show debut January 5th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ugly Jet Capt

I am a former freight dogger and am co-hosting an aviation themed HD TV show called The Flightline. We premier this Saturday on Discovery's Velocity Channel.

Clearly I hope you watch, but I am more importantly looking for feedback and ideas for the show. We are not a pilot show but I think it is critical that we remain legit in the eyes of this core group. If you have feedback or ideas let me know at [email protected]

To find Velocity on your TV you can go to our website and use a channel finder in the lower right corner. www.flightline.tv

I am posting this in several Flightinfo sub forums to get a cross section of feedback and ideas. Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy the show.

Well I was thinking of getting Velocity but I just spent a week in a hotel with that channel on the TV and 90% of the programming was old nature stuff rehashed from Discovery channel. Virtually nothing was motor/transport related and totally different to my last experience of Velocity several months ago. Whats the deal with that?

Velocity is generally in the low channel number tier of HD channels and in most basic HD subscriptions. The main programming in prime time and on Saturday mornings is targeted at upscale males and has that theme. We are a bit of an expansion away from cars and auctions but I think that is a good thing!

We won't be playing full features or the show on the web or via Hulu or ITunes at this time. We have a video area that has previews of the episode and shortened versions of the features up. That section was just redone by our web guy and should be up and running.

Of course with all reality shows there's always has to be a hot babe, e.g., Storage wars, American Pickers, Myth Busters....... There is a hot babe on the show right? When we she make her debut?

Hot babe...hmmm let me work on that one. If there isn't fake drama will a hot babe work in the show? My wife thinks I have a Mistress already but the truth is its an oil dripping T-6 that loves me back.

Hot babe...hmmm let me work on that one. If there isn't fake drama will a hot babe work in the show? My wife thinks I have a Mistress already but the truth is its an oil dripping T-6 that loves me back.

Every reality show has to have a hot babe. Except maybe moonshiners cause they probably can't fine one with any front teeth.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back