• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aviation Dispatcher Job Opening Chevron Corporation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems like a part dispatcher/gate agent/security officer/janitor job. I was actually wondering about these kinds of operations though. Its the oil industry, so job security and decent pay are to be expected.

But once again, nothing in the salary section so who knows.

Last edited:
You aren't going to be dispatching, you are going to be making sure that the oil workers get onto the right helicopter going to the right rig.

Chevron contracts out all of their helicopter operations in the gulf of Mexico.

What are the list of contractors the oil guys use to get the choppers out there? I was always interested on who or how to get into that part of the business.

My company has a couple of contracts with Chevron in the gulf. I have no idea how many helicopters it covers though. There are well over a dozen companies operating down there.

Does rotorwing ops "require" a DX license?

Speaking about corporate dispatching I have noticed for the last month or so that IBM is hiring as well. I thought corporate gigs were the Holy Grail for dispatcher pay. I'm surprised this job is still posted.

https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/job_...obmail=null&isd=0&lnl=0&adv=0&t=1289749400252

I see several problems expressed here on corp gigs.. 1) you're not really dispatching, its part 91 or 135 flying at best.. 2) you're really just a coordinator of some VIPS limo or underware dry cleaning and a fancy meal...
3) it's cold in Upstate New York... 4) and they want a ton of experience in VIP interaction as well as international dealings..

It prob pays pretty good though... good luck

It prob pays pretty good though... good luck

Those corporate flight coordinator jobs pay quite well. Albeit, you're not dispatching, it more like making sure handling and permits are setup.

If you're able to get in with one of those high net worth individuals, you'll be making really, really good pay.

Latest resources

Back