• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asiana Pilot name fiasco...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean the facts that she's been passing along to the public? There's no investigation on going?

She's been passing a lot more than facts. If you we're an ALPA member and paying any attention you might know that.

Why should the Intern be any better than the chairwoman? who's been giving out detail after detail (without any investigation) to the media since hour 1?

The same person whose Chair term ends this year and is gunning for the Norman Mineta position of Sec DOT, since her private lobbying efforts weren't working.

Racial undertones my arse! I'm caucasian and if it was reported that the pilots, who were wearing cowboy boots and bolo ties, were named Capt. Red Neck and F/O White T. Rash ..equally funny.

LOL.

Thats pretty dumb, which I get, because in the apology video, she says Asiana, but pronounces the "S". A-see-ana.

Reminds me of the Don Henley song........

The same person whose Chair term ends this year and is gunning for the Norman Mineta position of Sec DOT, since her private lobbying efforts weren't working.

That position was filled already. And Mineta is two secretaries removed. Or did I miss some sort of hidden sarcasm inside joke encryption?

LOL.

Thats pretty dumb, which I get, because in the apology video, she says Asiana, but pronounces the "S". A-see-ana.

Reminds me of the Don Henley song........

Fourth verse:
We got the bubble-headed bleach-blonde who comes on at five
She can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nPRgUKj7Vo

Flyer1015- Don't be pickin' on Deb Hersman, I have a serious crush on her!

I think you are former Pinnacle correct? Do you remember the ntsb hearings for the 3701 crash? Deb was part of the hearings, she is the one that spanked Tommy Palmer the moronic Manager of Training at 9E for not knowing or understanding what core lock is among other issues.
She forever earned my undying admiration.

Latest resources

Back