• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/XJT update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clutch...I'd like to meet you and see you call me an 'unreasonable dick' to my face....tough guy. Really, I would. Shoot me a PM, we can figure out a place, and you can call me an 'unreasonable dick' to my face.

Last edited:
For those who say XJT is being unreasonable, asking for too much, etc, as far as I know, the MECs have both agreed on what to negotiate for in every single section of the contract except PBS vendor. So if our side is being unreasonable, wouldn't that mean your side has agreed to it as well?

That may be what your side is telling you, but that isn't what our side is telling us "off the record".

I say keep them separate.....I like ASA and want nothing to do with your xjt line bidding.

That's where this is headed....works for me too....

I'll add that I don't want anything to do with their toxic attitudes...I'm quite happy that Skywest Inc. rescued us and don't want to work with people who have no sense of reality...

Clutch...I'd like to meet you and see you call me an 'unreasonable dick' to my face....tough guy. Really, I would. Shoot me a PM, we can figure out a place, and you can call me an 'unreasonable dick' to my face.

You and I both know I'm not going to pm you to meet you in person because logistically that would just be way more difficult than it would be on paper....commuting to Houston or Newark or wherever the fk you are and all.. What I will do, however, is tell any and every xjt pilot I see on the jumpseat, crew van, whatever.. that you dumb mother fkers are being unreasonable dicks.. You on the other hand, I'll refer to you as an unreasonable quim-toed dildomelon..
We'll discuss it from there..

You and I both know I'm not going to pm you to meet you in person because logistically that would just be way more difficult than it would be on paper....commuting to Houston or Newark or wherever the fk you are and all.. What I will do, however, is tell any and every xjt pilot I see on the jumpseat, crew van, whatever.. that you dumb mother fkers are being unreasonable dicks.. You on the other hand, I'll refer to you as an unreasonable quim-toed dildomelon..
We'll discuss it from there..

Ok, you can call me unreasonable quim-toed dildomelon, I'll just call you a fukcin pus$y from now on. Fair enough?

Latest resources

Back