ASA question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bigshooter said:
Thanks D.Bedson, it shows genuine concern and character for you to take time to post on this board. Thanks! :)

Puke........

rjcap said:
If the current number of 540 only includes DFW pilots then it will go even more senior with the addition of the ATL bids.

540 pilots, FAs and mechanics total. Not all pilots. Only 19 70's.

Slc

Whats up with the prelims showing 60 vacancies rather than 90 like the website said?

I have to saw that SLC will be mostly DFW folks unless a single ALT guy decides to go with girlfriend or maybe a senior FO who bid to upgrade on a whim and gets it.

Medeco

I think it is just the first round of prelims. The other 30 later. I am from there and it looks like I STILL won't be able to get there.......

D. Bedson said:
SLC will be senior. 8 out of 10 bids turned in are prefrenced to SLC. Bob Dillion has had the interns compile a list from the bid prefrence sheets turned in the last couple of days and right now just with the rough data from DFW pilot bids, 540 will be the most junior Captain in SLC. DB

So a guess would put a junior line holder at say mid 300ish seniority?

Wow, not a pretty thought.

Would it be a safe bet to assume that when I fly ASA from DEN-DFW-CRP in December that the ASA crews are likely to be very pissed off?

DenverDude2002 said:
Would it be a safe bet to assume that when I fly ASA from DEN-DFW-CRP in December that the ASA crews are likely to be very pissed off?
The new Delta schedules will be out on Sept. 18. Who know if we will be even flying those routes then. We are supposed to have dropped about 80 flights by December if I remember correctly.

Latest resources

Back