Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Done

:smash: Sunday 19th NOV 2006......Unofficial Official walkout!!!!!!:smash:
Guarantee mother would get hold of the 2 children, settled by late Tuesday/early Wednesday morning!

It won't happen because it's a stupid idea. Even dumber is discussing it on a public forum. Just because ALPA isn't organizing it doesn't make it illegal. If you are going to be sick on that day, it would be in your best interest to have an ironclad "doctor's note".

I'm one of the biggest ALPA supporters at ASA, and I'll be the first to say this is a bad idea.

Has nothing to due with ALPA.

Has nothing to due with ALPA.

If you think they cant get a court to force this website to disclose the names on here, your sadly mistaken.

Again i will say, if you want to get mad for what is happening at ASa direct it toward the ASA management and lawyers they pay to do this, not the ASA ALPA CNC or MEC for that matter.

Medeco

Still illegal. Do whatever you want.
Agree 100% illegal. Ask THe folks at Big D what happened when they quit picking up open time. ALPA had nothing to do with it. Big D went to court and got an injuction against the pilot group to force them to pick up open time. (yes, I know it sounds ridiculous to be forced to do something that was voluntary to begin with but it happened.) I want something to happen but this will not work!

Won't work b/c there's only like five guys on here talking about it and probably already had the day off anyway, hopefully they'll be fired. Get a life and go somewhere else if your so unhappy!

I got Turkey day off this year. I'm going to enjoy it. If they think they can call and junior man me they can...suck my butt.

Latest resources

Back