• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA MX code red yesterday?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The while dragon lives on forever! And just think, she gets to stay at ASA for another 5 years. Long live the white dragon.

The FBI was called in when she tossed her bag at the Fed. The inspector wanted her arrested and the Feds just laughed at him and walked away.

The fed is still spinning in circles from that...

Ok, a little bit of an inside joke.

Ba-dum-bum Thanks, I'll be here all night! Be sure to tip your waiter and try the veal!

Code Red......

Maybe James just tried that new energy drink-definitely would call for a "Code Red."

-Sailing the Seas of Cheese......

Maybe James just tried that new energy drink-definitely would call for a "Code Red."

-Sailing the Seas of Cheese......

James on an energy drink? That would be like the squirrel on Over The Hedge when he drinks the energy drink and the earth stops rotating.

laughing, LW was awesome for that. I thought it was great she did that. Honestly, it was blown way out of what is should have been. According to her, it was a huge mistake and it wasn't on purpose at all.
I know her very well and I honestly don't think that she would do something like that on purpose.

laughing, LW was awesome for that. I thought it was great she did that. Honestly, it was blown way out of what is should have been. According to her, it was a huge mistake and it wasn't on purpose at all.
I know her very well and I honestly don't think that she would do something like that on purpose.

I'm sure she didn't mean to do it on purpose.. One of her other personalities did.

Latest resources

Back