• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA has 3 Union reps work 6 days to run PBS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This directly benefits the pilots by having our advocates working on the solution. It's the exact type of thing the union should spend their money on.

completely agree. for all the BS our dues go to... this is one thing that we actually get a directly benefit. I am all for it.

We used to have the same thing at Comair. The company actually paid for the flight pay loss. So it may not be using any of your dues.

Dave

Pinnacle has 2 on full time buy, and another 2-3 each month working 6-8 days on PBS, training bids, and pairing creation. Almost all company paid.

We had that at Colgan. Company paid for it. We didn't get to be as hands on. But we could try our hardest to stop contract violations before they finalized everything.

Bwahahaha! Uncle Bunkle you tried to start ******************** and got bitch slapped.

Did you know that the "old" ASA has 3 union guys getting paid 6 days EVERY month to run their version of PBS?
That mgmt. runs their own version each month, and if the 2 sides can't agree which solution to use each month, they FLIP A COIN?!?!

Flame Fail.

I frikkin LOVE cowboy boots!!!!

I think they should be required!!!

Latest resources

Back