• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA down with OPP?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is brotherhood for you... never used to see such attitudes in the ATL lounges a few years ago.. as a dispatcher, I used to wait and chat with crews there when I was commuting to/from the GO.. I always felt welcomed.. guess that has changed..too bad

Wait, wait wait...at your airline, pilots and dispatchers get along? Must be nice. Does that mean you make decisions that make sense and garner respect?

As an IAD-ASA pilot, I welcome and frequently invite XJT crews into our lounge. NEVER have I ever set foot in anyone else's loung in IAD or ATL... What would be the reason for that?

In ORD I know on several occasions, SKYW crews have invited our crews (not me personally) into their lounge as we didn't have a place to go on 3-hour sits until recently.

If someone's in your lounge that shouldn't be, either grow a set and kick em out, or deal with it. Why complain on FI!? Do ya feel better? Get it off your chest anonymously?

Go fly a plane... do something useful.

There is brotherhood for you... never used to see such attitudes in the ATL lounges a few years ago.. as a dispatcher, I used to wait and chat with crews there when I was commuting to/from the GO.. I always felt welcomed.. guess that has changed..too bad

It only changed to the "few" on here. Normal people don't really care unless you are tearing up their stuff.

All female pilots from any airline with a Body Mass Index of 25 or less are always welcome in all ASA crew lounges. Please put the word out on the street...

Hahahahahahaha....Good luck with that. Same chance as an FA with a BMI<25

About six years ago I got kicked out of the DAL pilot lounge in CVG. It was such fun. I think it was because I was caught reading the secret bulletins on the board in the hallway.
The check airman doing my IOE told the DAL chief to stick his lounge where the sun doesn't shine. I laughed my ass off or the whole way back to hotlanta!

All female pilots from any airline with a Body Mass Index of 25 or less are always welcome in all ASA crew lounges. Please put the word out on the street...

In return, they can have all our flight attendants named Lafaydra, Kaneesha, Shameka, Shi-thead, Luscious, Clorox, Lysol, and of course...Pam.

Last edited:
In MEM I routinely invite any DCI guy/gal into our crewrooms. I have long breaks all over the system and it seems that I am invited into their crew rooms. I should qualify by saying all DCI carriers except Skywest. Sorry guys, you all kicked me out in SLC.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back