• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA down with OPP?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well in ORD the crew room is for all the express carriers. There is also an employee cafeteria in the UAL crew room that we can use. Can't speak for other companies but in ATL I routinely see Mesaba, Pinnacle , and Comair in our lounge. if someone is in your lounge uninvited, and trespassing, politely ask them to leave. I am sure across the whole US ASA pilots aren't the only ones who use others lounges......

RJ Loser,
Seriously if any of our guys (yes I am an ASA guy) are in someones lounge inappropriately please ask them to leave. The other problem we have, especially in ATL is that the Delta rampers feel as though our lounge area and restrooms are theirs. The point I am making in all fairness is that I think this is a problem everywhere , not just at your company (whether your company is a major or regional). your company pays for your professional pilots to use it, not everyone else. Especially uninvited.

Doesn't bother me. Others have gotten their panties in a wad. I was looking to stir the pot. It seems like all DCI carriers are homeless with DL moving everyones staffing up and down more than a wh@res drawers at an Elk's convention.

Well, as an ASA pilot I would hope we are not going into areas we are not welcome. Just ask us to leave. However, as far as I'm know, you are welcome to our lounges in ATL and IAD.

Unless YOU are gonna be a d!ck about it. Do we really wanna go here?

ASA pilots have no business loitering in the DAL lounges in ATL or UAL's lounge in IAD, buy using the cafeteria in ORD I think is fair game. If you're at a domicile airport, use your own ****in' lounge, otherwise by invitation only. If and when they ever open the MEM lounge, then use that instead of Pinnacle's or Delta's. I really hope though that any Skywest pilot or Expressjet pilot does and is welcome im an ASA lounge....

ASA pilots have no business loitering in the DAL lounges in ATL

Good god...I'd rather take my break in one of those disgusting cigarette aquariums!

There is brotherhood for you... never used to see such attitudes in the ATL lounges a few years ago.. as a dispatcher, I used to wait and chat with crews there when I was commuting to/from the GO.. I always felt welcomed.. guess that has changed..too bad

Latest resources

Back