• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Planning at it's Finest!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True, that makes no sense to have you DH to an outstation to rest but wouldn't it make more sense to talk to someone that can do something about it. Why not talk to a CP and/or Kevin Watts himself? Check in Flica for his e-mail address.

Fly Safe...

Make this work to your advantage my friend, I recently picked up a trip out of open time with the sole intention of cashing in on their stupidity, a similar paring which had you sit in CRW for 24 hours, I made the call to the right people and never had to go but got paid for the dead head KA CHING
Good Luck hope it works out for you.

worldfly said:
Make this work to your advantage my friend, I recently picked up a trip out of open time with the sole intention of cashing in on their stupidity, a similar paring which had you sit in CRW for 24 hours, I made the call to the right people and never had to go but got paid for the dead head KA CHING
Good Luck hope it works out for you.

You are doing what most people call "working the system". Here at ASA our pilot group is not very swift. Most people would find that pairing and keep it a secret. I'd be at home drinking a beer and laughing all the way to the bank. Not ASA... I'm going to tell scheduling they screwed up and should fix this problem... Way to go bonehead now they will fix the problem.

Learn this phrase and it will do you good through the rest of your career.

Same circus, different clowns

Latest resources

Back