• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

April And May Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats to all getting the call for the next set of classes. Now your stresses change a bit. You need to woryy about who among you will be carrying the cane and who the pacifier? How will you handle that first shot of Herb's highly-regarded Wild Turkey at your New-Hire party? Can you juggle Memory Items, Flows, Shiner Bock and the inevitable OPC training with all-day Ray? Which bag to choose for pubs and which for your suitcase...the stresses are far reaching and almost insurmountable!!!

Guess you'll have to just sit back and enjoy the ride and make it up as you go...worked for the rest of us. Congrats again...

YeOldeProp said:
...who among you will be carrying the cane and who the pacifier? How will you handle that first shot of Herb's highly-regarded Wild Turkey at your New-Hire party? Can you juggle Memory Items, Flows, Shiner Bock and the inevitable OPC training with all-day Ray?...

1) I probably won't get the cane. In fact, I'll probably be on the other end. I turn 32 on June 6.

2) I'll go "AHHHHHHHH!!! THAT STUFF SUCKS!!!" after knocking back my third shot.

3) Probably not, but I'll try my hardest!

Thanks for the congrats, YOP!

Do you guys call the PD often? I'm afraid to call and be pushy. Kim said there would be little contact after the drug test. The only info I get is from friends at SW and here.

I got the call for the May 11th class too (Dec 9 interview)! See y'all in Dallas!!

I only called Kim U. about once a month or so... she never seemed bothered by my questions and was always very helpful.

Hey Guys I will also be in the May 11th class! (punching the liver right now to get it in shape)

I missed the pacifier by 1, Im 29 and a guy in my interview group (Dec 9) is 28. I was getting ready to stand on the table and tell everyone to bring it on and try to take it ( just kidding )

I cant wait to get to DAL and see everyone. We will have a blast.

See yall there!

Latest resources

Back