April And May Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pool's getting shallower!

YES!! Got the call this morning for 4 may. Interviewed 9 dec. This has gotta mean that all the dec interviewees will be in may, don't you think? Somebody throw me a towel!! See y'all in Big D!

Oct 11,12,13,14,18,19,20,21,25,26,27,28:
Nov 15,16,17,18:
Dec 6,7,8,9,10,13,14,15,16,17:
Jan 10,11,12,13,17,18,19,20,24,25,26,27:
Feb 7,8,9,10,14,15,16,17,21,22,23,24:

commutair said:
Heard from the top last week that there are 3 classes in April and 3 classes In may. All are confirmed from the TOP!!!

Or did you mean FedEx?

Anyone remember how many were hired from the Dec interviews? I interviewed on Jan 19, and I was wondering if a June class is too much wishful thinking. I think they only hired 40 or so in the Feburary DB.

I just spoke with the SWA PD today and they confirmed the three classes in May (to me, anyway...I know it's been talked about here already). The person I spoke with also said that I'd definitely be in the 5/18 class, but that there was a distinct possibility that I could be in the 5/11 class also.

I also asked how many from my interview date (12/14) got hired and I was told that a total of 5 of us made it, but that I'd be first to go to class from that date since I'd had the type longest.

They also confirmed the resumption of interviews starting in May.

Awesome! Can't wait for the Big D!!

ADIOS

Thanks for the info Barney! Keep us updated on your classdate, How many got hire from the December DB? Along with Capt. Underpants I'm keeping a close running total.

FlyBarneyJets said:
I just spoke with the SWA PD today and they confirmed the three classes in May (to me, anyway...I know it's been talked about here already). The person I spoke with also said that I'd definitely be in the 5/18 class, but that there was a distinct possibility that I could be in the 5/11 class also.

I also asked how many from my interview date (12/14) got hired and I was told that a total of 5 of us made it, but that I'd be first to go to class from that date since I'd had the type longest.

They also confirmed the resumption of interviews starting in May.

Awesome! Can't wait for the Big D!!

ADIOS

Sweet...I'm sure I had the longest running type in my interview group. 2 1/2 years. Well, at least, from those that got hired.

Latest resources

Back